We are a team of people with shops on Etsy.com who walk similar alternative spiritual paths, focusing our beliefs in the world of Nature. Our team membership encompasses different Goddess-based traditions, as well as Taoism, Buddhism and similar paths. Our shops are as diverse as our membership. We are not limited to selling only items representing our spiritual path, but also create to make your everyday world a better and more interesting place.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

the more to tempt you with!


I just received a package in the mail today after recently deciding to pull my jewelry from a shop in Asheville, NC.

To be honest I'm THRILLED to be able to sell these pieces direct instead, and so... take a look at some of the items i'm listing in my etsy shopin the next few days! Just in time for Valentine's Day I've lots of rose quartz and garnets, great stones for love. :-)

All's well in Portland, I've just joined the (massive) ranks of pdxetsy since it seems I'm going to be here for quite a while. They are an active bunch of folks, and I'm looking forward to meeting them in person and getting more involved (and seeing whom, perhaps, I already know, as this town is small like that).

No comments: