We are a team of people with shops on Etsy.com who walk similar alternative spiritual paths, focusing our beliefs in the world of Nature. Our team membership encompasses different Goddess-based traditions, as well as Taoism, Buddhism and similar paths. Our shops are as diverse as our membership. We are not limited to selling only items representing our spiritual path, but also create to make your everyday world a better and more interesting place.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pagan/Zodiac Buttons for Sale!

I made these 1.25 inch buttons for a store in North Carolina and then picked them up before we moved so I could try to move the rest of them along. (They weren't doing well there, despite that I think they came out cute!) So I decided finally to get pictures of them and offer them up. What you see is all of what I have left, I don't have any more of these and I can't make more. They're $1.50 each and $2 for shipping (up to 6 of them for that shipping cost). You can e-mail me at liz@oap-studios.com, put "button order" in the subject and tell me which buttons you're interested in. I'll send you a Paypal Invoice and then ship your order once paid!

Here's some closer pictures of the buttons.

2 comments:

Celticcrossing said...

These are wonderful Liz!

viral blog said...

These are awesome!!