We are a team of people with shops on Etsy.com who walk similar alternative spiritual paths, focusing our beliefs in the world of Nature. Our team membership encompasses different Goddess-based traditions, as well as Taoism, Buddhism and similar paths. Our shops are as diverse as our membership. We are not limited to selling only items representing our spiritual path, but also create to make your everyday world a better and more interesting place.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Sparklies!

I have taken the day off to raid the Rock and Gem Faire. I am that much of a nut, yes.

I'm so excited about it! I've been saving since April, and now I get to go and hopefully find a bunch of things I simply cannot live without (snark, snark). I'm hoping for some iolite and kyanite especially, since online stores seem to carry only chips, spikes, and unappealingly-colored beads. Either that or they're $130 a strand, and that's just not in my budget.

Other things I'll be specifically looking for:
Carved stone beads
Amethyst (it sells like mad for me)
Carnelian (ditto)
Citrine
Labradorite
Seraphinite
Red tiger eye
Tourmalated quartz

I'm sure I'll return with an armload of amazingly gorgeous specimens. I'll play with my lightbox and see if I can get nice pictures of them (it's dark and raining outside).


In other news, my mature content earrings have 911 views! They'll be my first item to hit 1,000 if nothing goes wrong with the view counters! :D

No comments: