We are a team of people with shops on Etsy.com who walk similar alternative spiritual paths, focusing our beliefs in the world of Nature. Our team membership encompasses different Goddess-based traditions, as well as Taoism, Buddhism and similar paths. Our shops are as diverse as our membership. We are not limited to selling only items representing our spiritual path, but also create to make your everyday world a better and more interesting place.

Monday, October 1, 2007

WITCHY


WITCHY
Originally uploaded by lizstaley
Happy October, all!

I cannot believe I've been on Etsy for 7 months today. Wow! I also can't believe how much I've learned about running a business in that short amount of time- and how many new friends I've made along the way! It's amazing- I hope I have another seven incredible months. :)

So anyway, in anticipation of the upcoming holiday, I added this choker to my shop today. I have a pair of fishnets that would be lovely with it as well, just need to photograph them at some point.

Can't wait to see what the rest of the team is up to for October!

No comments: