We are a team of people with shops on Etsy.com who walk similar alternative spiritual paths, focusing our beliefs in the world of Nature. Our team membership encompasses different Goddess-based traditions, as well as Taoism, Buddhism and similar paths. Our shops are as diverse as our membership. We are not limited to selling only items representing our spiritual path, but also create to make your everyday world a better and more interesting place.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Toast to Autumn


Druids and dryads could both enjoy spiced wine from these oak leaf and acorn glasses. They are one of the featured items in my shop, and therefore part of my special "free shipping on featured items" sale.
Besides wineglasses, several of my art pieces celebrate grapes and wine. I grew up in a California wine town, and when I think of harvest festivals I think of juicy grapes and rich red wine. Browse the fine art section at http://krummenacker.etsy.com to see them all.

No comments: